(as of Dec 03,2021 14:34:38 UTC – Details)
1. There is a plastic film on the middle of the watch’s back, you can tear it off when you find some scratches on the film, it’s not the scratches on the watch.
2. Do not use water above 38 ° C, such as showers, saunas, etc.
3. Download APP[Heroband III], no charge for this app. If the APP you download requires a charge to use, please stop using it. You can ask our technical support staff for help. (Go to Your Order–> Find the order ID in the list–> Click ‘Contact with us’)
4. Please upgrade to the latest software version for a better experience when there is an update prompt on the APP!
5. Smartwatch data can’t use for medical purposes. The monitoring data is for reference only. If you need medical help, please contact a professional doctor.
6. Please clean the watch regularly, and keep your wrists dry to avoid itching or rashes caused by sweat.
7. Please don’t wear the watch too tight or wear it for a long time, so your wrist skin can breathe well and feel comfortable.
8. Keep your watch with the right fit on your wrist during your workout.
The correct way for connecting your watch with your iOS or Android Phones:
1. Power on the watch if the smartwatch is not turned on, then open the settings page of your phone, follow the steps: Bluetooth(on)-click the “P36” -connected.
2. Scan the QR code of the app on the manual with your phone to download the “Heroband III” App, then open the App-ADD A DEVICE-click” P36″. Or you can download the App by search “Heroband III” on the App store on your phone.
How to measure the heart rate or blood oxygen level properly?
1. Ensure the illuminant area on the watch make due contact with your skin and avoid it from sliding during the motion.
2. Do not cause the illuminant area open the watch to stick to any protruding bones on either side of the wrist. Or else, the watch cannot properly receive the red light reflected by blood vessels which will affect the measuring result.
How to get message notifications on the watch?
1. Please make sure you have allowed HeroBandIII to notify in your phone settings.
2. After the watch is connected to the phone, open the software and click “Notifications”, select the notifications you want to receive, such as phone calls, text messages, Facebook or Twitter, etc.
3. Please confirm whether the message can be displayed in the notification bar of the phone. The watch receives messages by reading the notification bar of the phone. If the message notification on the phone is not working, the watch cannot receive the message.
Why can’t my bracelet receive any push notifications?
Check the following points in order:
Make sure that the bracelet is connected to the phone with Bluetooth (the battery level can be displayed on the APP).
Confirm that the push button is turned on.
Confirm whether the app has permission to get notifications from the mobile app.
Confirm whether the message you need to receive can be displayed in the notification bar, if not, open it yourself.
If it is still invalid, it means that the authorization of the mobile phone is unsuccessful and it needs to be restarted before use (only need to restart once, no longer needed in the future).
Why does the watch fail to count the steps accurately?
1. In the initial settings, be sure to provide such personal data, which serves as a basis for the operation of the acceleration sensor’s algorithm. Otherwise, it may give rise to inaccurate or undesired counting of steps, distance or calories consumed and eventually affecting the statistics of your activities.
2. The way in which the watch is worn also exerts an influence on the measurement result. Make sure that the watch will not move during the sport.
3. In addition, the step counting result is also influenced by the user’s posture in swinging the arm, stride length, bodily shape, and the levelness or gradient of road.
4. The number of steps may increase as a result of movements during asleep, traveling on wheels or driving a car, or jolting on a bumpy road.
* What to do if I can’t get it to connect to my phone or always get disconnected?
Please note that the maximum Bluetooth distance is 8-10 meters. If the watch was beyond the distance, it will cause the disconnection, you need to bind the watch to the app again.
If the Heroband III app can’t detect the watch, please restart your phone and also reset the watch (Turn on the watch–> Click the ”Settings” icon–> “Reset”.) Then try again.
If you still can’t connect the watch: please uninstall the Heroband III app and also delete the “P36” from the Bluetooth paired list of your phone. Install the Heroband III app and try again.
* Please don’t connect the 20W fast charging plug when using the charging cable, which may cause damage to the watch due to overcharging.
* The smart watch can get notifications of calls, messages, but you can’t make calls and text on the smart watch.
* The smart watch with connected GPS only, there is no GPS on itself.
* The data of sleep are recorded only within 8:00 pm-10:00 am, please wear the smart watch a little tight within this time range.
Date First Available:April 16, 2021
1.69 Inch Fashion Full Touch Screen + Large Battery Capacity, Easy to Charge – 1.69-inch color display for outstanding HD quality makes it clear and intuitive to understand your health and sports data and is easy to touch. Full touch screen technology makes your operation quick and easy. Large capacity and low power consumption design offers longer endurance. Only takes 1.5 hours to charge and can be used for up to 7 days with a standby time of 30 days.
DIY Smart Watch Face, Show your Personality – There are multiple watch faces to choose from, different styles match your different moods. You can also customize the dial to show your personality. With 6 levels of brightness, you can also adjust the brightness to see the display clearly. Even in the sun, you can clearly read the information.
24/7 Heart Rate Monitor and Sleep Tracker, Develop a Healthier Lifestyle – Automatically monitor your 24/7 real-time heart rate monitoring, you can measure calories burned and check your cardio zones, to check the intensity of the exercises that are ideal for your goals. Monitors blood oxygen and blood pressure levels, and monitors changes in your body. Monitor your sleep patterns, and provide a comprehensive analysis of your sleep quality (deep sleep, light sleep & wake-up time).
Call & Message Notifications + Better Compatible – By connecting the smart watch with your device via the related app, you can get real-time notifications of your calls, texts, and SNS messages, including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Linkedin, Messenger, etc. Never miss important messages. The smart watch can be widely compatible with iOS 9.0 and above or Android 5.0 and above devices, and Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
8 Exercise Modes, Accurately Track All-Day Activities – Supports a variety of sports such as Running, Walking, Cycling, Skipping, Basketball, Badminton, Football, Swimming. Accurately records your steps, distance walked, calories burned all day. Connecting the GPS in your phone can track all your workout routes, distances, and the physical status during exercise, optimize workouts and detect health trends, inspiring you to improve your health and fitness goals.